AG Optics knows that ethical management is the driving force behind corporate competitiveness and
promises to perform its duties ethically
and legally based on honesty and trust to establish a fair and transparent trading order and fulfill its social responsibilities.
To become a trusted and respected company,
AG Optics establishes, practices, and complies with the Code of Ethics.
- - Customer satisfaction first priority
- - Create reasonable value
- - prohibition of wrongdoing
Fair Trade and
- - Compliance with fair trade regulations
- - Establishing mutual trust and cooperative
- relationships and pursuing joint development
Respect for dignity
and fair treatment
- Provide fair opportunities based
on quality and competence
- Fair evaluation, compensation and
human resource development
- - Creating a Culture for Capacity Building
- - Provide fair opportunities based
- - Respect for national and social values
- Compliance with domestic and
- Contributing to national economic
and social development
Cyber Reporting Center
If you report the following matters related to Proper administration, we will promptly process and reply.
- · Money transactions between trading companies and executives and employees
- · Other acts that violate ethical management and cases of poor work
- · embezzlement, theft and self-interest of the company
- · Bribery (including money and valuables) and reception from traders
- · Company Information and Workforce Leakage
- · Transaction company preferential treatment, harmful effects, and equity investment activities
- · Matters related to working discipline (part-time occupation, illegal gambling, etc.)
The person in charge of unfair/illegal acts shall ensure that the identity of the reporter and the person
who cooperated with the investigation is not exposed in the entire process of receiving, investigating,
and following up the report, and shall protect them from personal problems.
- Confidentiality and protection
- - The reporter's real name is not used when managing records in the entire process.
- - Minimize identity estimation
- No Leakage
- - No leakage of records from outside
- - Implementation of a closed-door
How to report
- · E-mail : email@example.com
- · FAX : 041 - 410 - 1301
- · TEL : 041 - 410 - 1307
- · Addres : 198-7, Wangrim-gil, Seonghwan-eup, Seobuk-gu, Cheonan-si, Chungcheongnam-do
You can apply without restrictions on all possible means, such as direct reception, mail reception, anonymous reception, etc.
Ensure that the informant is completely anonymous.